Saturday, August 3, 2013

TMP Air Tram

One of the coolest things seen in Star Trek TMP other than the Refit was this model. I've worked on this for some time and still have something I want to change, but I wanted to show a preview of what's to come.... I guess you could say the two pictures below are before and after.... There's still more to come.



First update on this in quite awhile.... got this mostly unfolded and just about have it where I want it textures wise, hope to get this printed soon and start the build. Here are some new pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I too thought this was a cool shot for the movie. Suprised no one has made a card model of this one yet, maybe I just missed it. Yours looks great, will stay tuned for more. Thanks MTK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rick. I'm actually making a card model of this, but I want to build the styrene version up first. Sorry, but I do like to have something of my own once in awhile. Never fear though, there will be a couple of different scaled versions of this available to the card modeling community.

    ReplyDelete