Saturday, August 10, 2013

PSYCHO! Bates Mansion, Polar Lights Kit Review and Build

I've been waiting for this. I know I'm behind on this as from what I understand the model is out of production, so I'm a bit late in the game for doing the review, but what the hell... This is a great kit. Essentially this kit has everything you need for a decent build up of the Bates mansion, it even has an interior light that's battery powered. I'm going to be replacing this with a bit more involved circuit and a sound board. Additionally, when I do the build I'm building a complete diorama as well as a couple of other surprises. I didn't realize how small the house was until I started building it.

Below are some reference photos from the studio lot and other.....





More work on the Bate home...

No comments:

Post a Comment