Saturday, August 3, 2013

350th Akira Build

I've been a big proponent of paper models, or card models if you will, for a long time. I used to post links to card models on the various Trek websites and at the time was resoundingly ignored, or poo pooed.. Even when I started with the 350th TOS build and said that I was going to create a 1/350th TOS Enterprise and that I was going to use the cheapest and simplest methods available... That really pissed off the Garage Kit makers, that's part of the reason I got such a bad rap. At any rate, some douche bag went so far as to call the "Toilet Paper Roll Models". What an ass... Moving on,.. The funny thing is that almost seven years later there are thousands of people all over the world using paper templates to create fiberglass models and Cosplay outfits. I love it. I have to think that I inspired some of these folks, because my threads got thousands of hits, that is before some douche bag stalker would star private messaging campaigns to get the threads deleted and, or to get me banned... Then the threads would magically disappear. So I dedicate this blog post and this build to sniveling cowards every where, you know, the types of people that try to act like self appointed internet cops, the guys that talk all smack, but never produce anything of value... To them I say... Suck on this.... ;)
Just remember this all started with a low poly video game model and cardstock! Much more to come! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. You tell em brother!!! Some people are just so jellous of other people skill or ideas. Don't know why they don't mind their own business instead of worrying about what others are doing. Anyway your off to a great start, will keep watching for the next installment of pics. Thanks MTK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. You tell em. I've been telling the for a long time. Maybe if some other folks grew some testicles and sounded out against the ignorance...? Who knows? Maybe you wouldn't have Griff-Nazis for moderators...?

    ReplyDelete