Thursday, December 20, 2012

TOS Dedication Plaque 3.0

Update: I'm not adding any new pictures, because, all of the build-ups are pretty much the same, but I did get high praise from a client and I thought I would share that with you all. Here's What Gil had to say, when he received his plaque in the mail.

"Unbelievable. You truly know your work. The plaque looks fantastic, it was well worth the wait. I am pleased beyond belief. Thanks again." Gil

Now that really warms my heart! It's nice to have your work appreciated, especially by a fellow fan. Thanks Gil! I'm only making these to order now as the price has gone up, simply because of the shear volume of work that goes into getting these perfect. However, I do have a surprise, or two coming up for Steve Neil... Shhhhhh, don't tell...

Here's my current work in Progress. I had a TOS Enterprise Dedication Plaque laser cut by my friend and have been cleaning up all of the letters, overlaying everything with gold vinyl and recutting all of the letters out, when I finally decided to have them run through a printer / plotter to save time. It was getting quite tedius cutting all of the leters etc... More to come.;)
I'm making a new plaque for a friend..... More new pics. Just think that this collection of letters and gold laminte will turn into a brilliant and beautiful plaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment