Friday, March 22, 2013

TOS Transporter-Turbolift Screens

I've been working on some I:I scale props as well as card models of the Transporter, Turbolift and other stuff and I've been trying to get the actual studio accurate screens and was sent some info from a friend about where to get said items. Now I can continue with some of my props and card models.
If you watch the season two "Enhanced" extras regard "Trials and Trbbleation" you'll come to a point where Mike Okuda said... "The original manufacturer that made those screens no longer exists, so I made these in photoshop.." Something to that effect. At any rate, I found them and the pics below show them. Not only that, but if you look closely you'll see the pattern used for the bottom of the hoverboard from the Back to the Future series of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment