Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Trubby Howard's Adventure in Modeling. Captain Quirk's Model University.

My good friend and client, Trubby Howard came down and spent three days at "Captain Quirk Modeling and Props Making University." This is what he got to learn first hand and what he helped work on. He got to see all of the models that I have and the props I'm working on, he also got to learn everything from basic paint, putty and primer to how to actually build things. We went in depth om everything we could in three days and went beyond that and I even cooked for him and his wife. What you see below is just some small work of what we did together in three days! More to come. I'm still processing pictures.

Brand new stuff today!



Even more new stuff today!



Added new pics today...

No comments:

Post a Comment